Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blogging

I am so sure someone out there is asking why the hell does Emily have a blog? Nope, I don't have kids to show off or an exciting life but this is a good way to keep up with my friend's lives. It's also a good way for them to keep up with mine. Sometimes I like to visit a place called the shade tree. 99% of the time if my close friends and family don't know my where abouts then I am doing something I should not be doing! A blog may be good for me and keep me out of trouble and is also a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy! I have always been told that I could write a book of Emma stories so this will have to be my book for the time being!

2 comments:

  1. 99.9% of the time you are resting under that shade tree!!!!

    Update me on more Emma...waiting on blog #3=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog, I love it!
    Please check out my blog as well at classicglamblog.blogspot.com


    Best,
    Halle at Classic+Glam

    ReplyDelete